Because Every Child Needs a Family

"Whatever you did for one
of the least of these . . you did for me." Matt 25:40

Us

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

. . .Nine . . .

(A peak inside the head of the expectant mother.)

Shopping. More sheets. Blankets. Eye shadow sampler for gifts. $1 ped kits for fun time with girls. Already have cheap polish.

Making another bulletin board. Cindy wants to sleep on the satin fabric leftovers.
Cat nesting materials never cease to amaze me.

Rub Tung oil all over the pine dresser. Two more coats 48 hours apart. Careful not to get any on the new carpet. Hmmmm, seems to bring out all the dirt didn't notice before. Oh, well, guess it gets sealed in.

Expect to be there over Valentines Day. It would be nice to bring a packet of stickers, cards, etc. to make with the girls. Glitter glue. Is that asking for it?
Does it wash out?

I made scarves for Sasha and Nastia. I think a light blue for Vika would be envied. A little satin yarn with this fuzzy stuff crocheted in.

I promised Sasha some girls play makeup when she was here and could find any. Target now has girls lip gloss the flavor of Cotton Candy (Lord, have mercy).

Line shelves in Purple room closet. I like 'Contact Paper'. Little pink flowers.

Finished another hat.

Can put all the paint cans away now. Seven?! How did I manage to open seven cans?

Dang, I'm pooped.

2 comments:

Debora Hoffmann said...

Ah, nesting. Can't wait to pray you through your journey to Ukraine and back home!

Tami said...

Ack! You're making me tired just reading your to do list! :) BTW - I'm sure you don't really want to know, but they do make glitter glue that is washable. I know. Two girls. Enough said.