Because Every Child Needs a Family

"Whatever you did for one
of the least of these . . you did for me." Matt 25:40

Us

Friday, August 29, 2008

Comfort of the Fuzz Therapists

Saying "goodbye" to our two little darlings was one of the hardest things ever! What in the world are my daughters-to-be doing halfway around the world? I want to go get them right now! Too many tears at the airport.


Jesus, please protect them from discouragement, evil and mean people. Let us get there quickly for their sakes (okay, mine too).

Today the house is too quiet.

In times like these, I turn to my ever-ready, highly-trained, fuzz therapists. These compact professionals are standing by to remind me during these very emergencies that life is, indeed, good and all will be well.

Today, I need my fuzz therapists.

Cindy, HTFT (Highly Trained Fuzz Therapist)

No comments: